A valve especially for commerce vehicles and mobile homes
In day-to-day operation, commercial vehicles and mobile homes are exposed to considerable pressures. The tire valve must seal reliably in different rims.
ALLIGATOR CVVEasy combines the pressure capacity of a metal valve with the easy mounting of a Snap-In rubber valve. In the case of tire pressures under 4.5 bar (65 psi), special transporter valves are required.
Advantages of the ALLIGATOR CVVEasy
- Simple to mount by hand
- Reliable sealing in the rim up to 7 bar (101.5 psi)
- Easily removed without special tools
- No rim damage during disassembly
- High pressure capacity
- Fits almost every rim (Valve hole must comply with ETRTO standard)
|Use mounting paste; press the valve in by hand||Make sure the valve is sitting tightly in the rim||Break-out and remove the thrust washer||Insert the valve with the standard mounting tool|
Recommendations for valve installation
- Clean the rim flange and the area around the valve hole throughly. Check the valve holes area for damage.
- Before mounting, lubricate the valve with mounting paste or a similarly suitable lubricant.
- Replace the valve with a new quality valve from ALLIGATOR each time the tires are changed.
|ALLIGATOR Description||ALLIGATOR Product Number|
|ALLIGATOR CVVEASY, 40 mm||530020|
|ALLIGATOR CVVEASY, 47 mm||530030|
|ALLIGATOR CVVEASY, 60 mm||530040|